Saturday, July 14, 2007

Sleep Over

Mom and Sarah thought it would be a good idea to have a sleep over. It was my very first sleep over! We had a lot of fun...but I don't know if I would call it a "good idea"... especially at midnight, 2:00am, 4:30am... :)










Gracie is my best friend! We have lots of fun play dates together!

















We stayed up late and played with all of Gracie's toys.












We got into EVERYTHING!














Gracie showed me how to walk behind this cool toy. She can do it all by herself, but I needed some help.













In the morning, it was all fun and games again.













Thanks for a great sleep over, Sarah and Gracie!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We need to get our girls together for a playdate. But let's not do the whole "overnight" thing. :) Hope to see ya soon!

Eily Renee & Malakai Andrew Hawk said...

Sounds good! Let me know when...!