Thursday, November 29, 2007

Thanksgiving Weekend



On Friday, I went to my Great Grandpa and Grandma Dean's house for the first time. Grandma Marilyn and I played on the piano.











Here I am playing with my cousin Noah.














On Saturday, I went to my first football game. We cheered on the Ohio University Bobcats... until half time... it was too cold for me!













There are some strange people who attend football games. Some people get too worked up about a stupid football game! Grandma Marilyn had to protect me from the weird guy sitting in front of us!








Go Bobcats!


I had a busy weekend! I was tired. After the game, I just wanted to chill out and watch one of my videos.

On Sunday, Auntie Carolyn came to visit. She brought me a birthday present!

I got to wear my birthday dress to church on Sunday. Of course, everyone had to take pictures after church!

Where's the food? I'm hungry! And... may I get out of this dress?... PLEASE!

2 comments:

Jonathan Dodrill said...

Eily, just so you know, that's my rocking chair you were sitting in. I'll let it go this time, but I'd better never catch you in it again! Muhahahahahha!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Eily, what a beautiful dress, even if did want to get out of it right away. Looks like you had lots of fun with family.