Friday, January 25, 2008

Auntie Carolyn



Auntie Carolyn came to visit me last weekend. We had such a fun time! I know my expression doesn't show it, but we really did! As for my unhappy face... Mommy finally realized that I was cutting THREE teeth! She gave me some medicine, and I felt a whole lot better!!!









Auntie Carolyn and I played on the computer. We found some fun Sesame Street games. We also watched some funny videos of me when I was a baby.
















Auntie Carolyn takes me on an annual shopping spree. It's a great time of the year to buy clothes for NEXT year. You can't beat those holiday sales, people!!!

3 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

Oh my word!!! That's an awful lot of clothes for a tiny thing like you!!!

Eily Renee & Malakai Andrew Hawk said...

It does look like an awful lot of clothes, but considering they range in size from 18 months to 4T, then it's not so bad! :)

-Michelle

Jonathan Dodrill said...

What the? Tell Auntie Carolyn that there are some sales in NJ if she wants to come buy me a new wardrobe!