Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter



Happy Easter, everyone!



















Mommy & Daddy



















Uncle Ben & Aunt Lindsey













Aunt Jen & Mr. Bunny













My Easter basket
Thanks for my gifts!!!













How do you like my new shoes?


















What am I suppose to do with these?













Easter egg hunts are fun! Look! I found another one!!!












No more? What do you mean there are no more!?!


















Another Easter basket? Thanks Uncle Ben and Aunt Lindsey!














Cool! An Easter bunny with a soccer ball!












Bye-Bye!

6 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

Thanks for these fantabulous Easter pictures. Be sure to check my blog to see WHY I am checking your blog from a MacDonalds!!!!

Keetha Broyles said...

Where are all the comments from Eily's OTHER adoring fans???

Get with the PROGRAM people!!1

BTW - - you and Jeremy are also gorgeous in your Easter finery. Quelle Duo!!!!

Unknown said...

Eily, you're such a cutie! I love the pearls with you pretty Easter dress. Mom and dad, you look pretty cute too!

Anonymous said...

Why is Jenny's head so huge!?

Vickie said...

Eily is still cute as ever!

Anonymous said...

Jenny's head is really big.


Tammy Miller