Monday, February 5, 2007

Fashionista





Although mommy is sad that I'm growing so quckly, she is super excited that I'm finally big enough to fit into some of my more fashionable clothes.

Here I am in my "Italian mafia" outfit complements of Grandma Marilyn. All I'm missing is a gold chain and a New Jersey accent!






I love this outfit! The sweater keeps me nice and warm...it is -4 here in lovely Indiana today! And look at my shoes! Thanks to Deven Swan (one of mommy's friends from school) and Aunt Jen for helping me stay fashionable!















...just a close up of me because I'm sooooo cute!

4 comments:

Deven said...

Awwwww. She looks so CUTE!

Keetha Broyles said...

You are adorable!!! I see some more "Tammy" in one picture.

Eily Renee & Malakai Andrew Hawk said...

Thanks, ladies! :)

Keetha Broyles said...

So Eily, why does your daddy call your darling little pink outfit with hood and ears a "mafia" outfit???