Sunday, February 11, 2007

My Day with Dad



Friday I spent the whole day with daddy while mommy subbed at Lakeview. We had a great day together. I especially liked tummy time with daddy, and I didn't cry at all which is a complete miracle!
Here's another video of my successful tummy time!
PS. Mommy wants everyone to know that when she posts videos on YouTube sometimes it takes several hours before they become viewable, so just keep checking back and hopefully the videos will work eventually!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hurray! we were able to look at all the videos. Eily, you are the cutest. Thanks to your terrific mom and dad, we get to watch you grow up. I love the little red riding hood outfit. And, you're lifting your head up so good during tummy time. You go girl!
Love you so much! Grandma Hawk

Unknown said...

The videos are so cute! I love the mommy and daddy commentaries!