Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Matter Park




The park is sooooo cool! I love taking stoller rides and playing on the swings!



















But first, I have to get a drink...it's hot out here! Look at me all grown up and using a sippy cup like a pro!










Here....I...Go...!!!













Alright, time to move on, Grandma! What should we do next? Hmmmm...let me think...













...I know! Let's get some ICE CREAM, Grandpa!

Thanks for visiting, Grandma and Grandpa! I had lots of fun! LOVE YA!


Check out some awesome videos:
www.youtube.com/michellehawk

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eily,
It was so fun being at the park with you and mommy. Hopefully we can do it again sometime soon. Or maybe you could come to Ohio and check out some of our parks! (Hint! Hint!!)

Grandpa and Grandma Dodrill

Keetha Broyles said...

That little "going to the park" outfit is way adorable with the little hat!!!!