Friday, June 8, 2007

Pool Party!




How do I look? I'm all ready for my first adventure to the pool!


















Mommy and I had a play date with Sarah and Gracie. We had so much fun hanging out and going to the pool!












Who would want to stick their whole body in freezing cold water? Mommy put just my toes in, and I screamed bloody murder! I'd much rather stick to the warm bath-like temperatures of the hot tub. (And yes, Mommy made sure it wasn't too hot. Honestly, it was the exact same temperature as my bath water. I loved it!)

5 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

Tooooo cute!!! What pool is this?

I'm with YOU Eily - - - I don't like cold water either!!!!

Eily Renee & Malakai Andrew Hawk said...

Sarah and Gracie live in Noblesville. Their apartment complex has a pool.

Mommy's still waiting for that lunch date...

Keetha Broyles said...

I know!!!! How can the summer, when we are "free", get so busy?!?

Today I'm doing laundry - - - good thing as nearly every item of clothing we own is dirty!!!!

I'm thinking early next week - - - -

Keetha Broyles said...

I just gotta tell ya - - - Eily's little swimming buddy looks JUST LIKE a friend of ours looked when she was a baby!!!!!!! (She just graduated from HS this spring)

Unknown said...

So fun! Love the pics. Check out our blog, there are new pictures posted of y'all!
It was so great to see you all. We miss you guys. Hopefully we will see you in Chi-town soon!