Monday, August 13, 2007

Vacation...at the beach!



This is the view I woke up to every morning. Isn't it awesome?!?













We took a walk on the beach when we arrived in Destin. This was the very first time I'd ever been on a beach or seen the ocean!

















On our last day, we spent the morning on the beach. I didn't like the sand so much... I got it all over me and I kept eating it... not so good!













Granpa Denver, Grandma Marilyn, and I chilled under the umbrella while Mom and Dad played frisbee.












Dad got an extra workout walking on the beach with me on his back!


















Mom took me into the ocean for the very first time!


















Mom tried her best to build a sand castle with one hand, but as you can see, it didn't work out so well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the sand castle! :0)

Keetha Broyles said...

Oooops - - - I should have read further before I opened my big fat mouth - - - or my big fat fingers - - - Destin.

Eily Renee & Malakai Andrew Hawk said...

Hi Heather! How's the new job going?

Glad you like my sand castle! I'm so skilled!

-Michelle