Wednesday, August 22, 2007

NJ Visitors



Uncle Jonathan and Aunt Janna came to visit from NJ. It was the first time they'd seen me since Christmas. I've changed a little since then :)
















We had lots of fun just hanging out at Grandma and Grandpa's house.


















I loved grabbing for Aunt Janna's hair!


















I'm hoping someday I will have HUMAN (not just dog) cousins to play with... no pressure anytime soon though! :)











Great Grandma Dean brought a custard pie for me to try. It was delicious!













At the mall, Grandpa Denver showed me my first tractor...













...and 4-Wheeler!






I had tons of fun this past week! I hope I get to see you all again very soon!

5 comments:

Shannon said...

She is so big! She is starting to look like a little girl and not so babyish! When is her hair coming?

Eily Renee & Malakai Andrew Hawk said...

I was ONE before I had any hair or teeth...I'm afraid she's following in my footsteps!

It goes by so quickly! Enjoy every moment!

Keetha Broyles said...

Korie was bald til she was two!!!

Keetha Broyles said...

Hey - - - are you guys ok up there, did the storm "hit" at your house?

I THOUGHT I was a goner - - - but I'm not!

Eily Renee & Malakai Andrew Hawk said...

Yeah, we're alive, but it was pretty scary! The clouds were swirling, and I thought for sure there was a tornado forming right above our house! Glad to hear you're ok! We made it through another close call!

-Michelle