Thursday, September 6, 2007

Labor Day Weekend


So... everyone needs a naked picture. And what's better than a naked picture at Grandma and Grandpa's house?












I spent Labor Day weekend in Ohio. It was fun to see Grandma and Grandpa again... and so soon! Here I am playing with Grandpa...











...and Grandma!













On Saturday, I saw my cousins (3rd) for the very first time at Grandma's family reunion.













Here I am with Great Grandpa and Grandma Dean...













... and with my Aunt Jeannette.




















Then on Sunday, I went to my Great Grandma Dodrill's 90th birthday party! Here I am with my Great Grandma Dodrill and Grandpa Denver.










And here are ALL of the GREAT GRANDKIDS! There's a lot of us!













I was able to meet up with some of my cousins after the birthday party for some playtime!

No comments: