Saturday, October 27, 2007

1st Annual Pumpkin Patch Trip



We took our first trip to Campbell's Pumpkin Patch in Wabash, IN. Daddy worked really hard to get his school work done so we could have a family outting! I wanted to check out the burros first. This one came over to visit me.












Daddy and I get comfortable before taking off on my first hayride! It was a blast!



















Here I am with Daddy after the hayride. Can you see my shirt? It says "Little Pumpkin." I wore it for this special occasion!













Mommy and I visit the goats next. We have fun feeding them corn. When the goats eat the corn, it feels funny on my hands!













There were millions of pumpkins. Here I am smiling big with our first family pumpkin!













YEAH! What a fun day!


















Here's our first family pumpkin... hopefully we'll get it carved before Halloween!

No comments: