Monday, October 29, 2007

Halloween!



On Sunday, our church hosted Trunk-or-Treat. It's a great alternative to the traditional door-to-door approach. Are you ready to see my transformation? Bet you can't guess what I'll be!
















Mommy's struggling to put my costume on. I was just so excited to go Trunk-or-Treating that I couldn't stay still.



















Hair and make-up were next... well, only the make-up part... some whiskers...



















...and a little pink nose...
















Make-up is finished! Last chance! Any guesses?




















My BUNNY costume is complete! I'm ready to go!


















Wait... where's my carrot? A bunny has to have a carrot!


















SHOW ME THE CANDY!


















My goal is to fill up my treat bag MULTIPLE times!


















Drew came Trunk-or-Treating with me. Let's go get some candy!

4 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

I'm with you girl, I'd take chocolate over a carrot ANY TIME!!!!

Unknown said...

HOW CUTE! What a great costume. The carrot tops it off!

Heather and Scott Karl said...

Church Halloween alternatives are great! We went to one tonight. I'll have to update our blog with a picture soon...

Keetha Broyles said...

Vickie started a blog TODAY. Check it out if you want to - - -

www.vickie-vickiesblog.blogspot.com