Saturday, August 2, 2008

Cancun

I'm handing over one blog entry to Mommy so that she can tell you all about their Cancun vacation...which, by the way, I did not go on. I stayed with both grandmas while Mommy and Daddy got a little R & R.

Jeremy and I went on a week long vacation to the Riviera Maya to celebrate Jeremy's graduation and our 8th wedding anniversary!






Happy 8th Anniversary!













At our adults-only resort, we were required to dress-up for the evening meals.













This was our last evening at the resort.













Hurricane Dolly missed us by one day. We were so thankful. The beach was a little dirty, but they got it cleaned up in a couple of days. This is where we spent our entire first day.












































The pool was so nice and HUGE!























































Here we are feeding our faces...again...and again...and again. I guess that's what happens when you go to an all-inclusive resort. :)



























Our room



























...with a nightly turn down service.













The resort



























We received a $400 spa credit when we booked our vacation. We both opted for the 80 minute massage. We got to share our first time massage experience in a double room.









4 comments:

Megan said...

Those are some 'really attractive' pictures you have posted. You're a brave one to post them! Eily, tell your mommy that I said Hi! :)

(getting her started young I see :)

Vickie said...

Congratulations Jeremy! That is quite an accomplishment! I am excited for you guys! Your vacation pictures are beautiful! What a beautiful couple!!!!!

Keetha Broyles said...

AWESOME pictures.

That little black dress is gorgeous on you my dear!!!

Anonymous said...

Ugh I'm jealous! Good to see you guys on Friday...this week or next? Nicola