Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Lewton 60th Wedding Anniversary


Happy 60th wedding anniversary, Grandpa and Grandma Lewton! The whole Hawk clan flew to Orlando, Florida, to attend the Lewton's anniversary party!
















What a party!



























Snuggling with Grandma Hawk














This was the special dress I wore to the party. Great Grandma and Grandpa Lewton bought it for me in Barbados.


















Aunt Jen and me













My crazy aunts, uncle, and dad













The Lewton family: Ken, Colleen, Marion, Gene, Diane, Dwight













Cousins!













Hawk Family: Jeremy, Michelle, Jen, Colleen, Terry, Eily, Lindsey, Ben













Lewton family: Olivia, Payge, Jennifer, Maddy, Nathan, Dwight













Dad...being dad...which equals CRAZY! He was a bit confused as to the purpose of my swimmy diaper.


















Walking with Grandpa Hawk













Eating popcorn with Great Grandma Lewton













Sunday fashion show in Florida

4 comments:

Deven said...

Either I never knew or way forgot that y'all are related to the Lewtons.

Keetha Broyles said...

Me too - - - I had forgotten, but when I saw this I faintly remembered.

Great pictures!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting these pictures. It's great to see the whole Lewton family again. BTW, I've been a lurker on your blog for a while now! :p I fondly remember when y'all stayed at our house in Illinois.

Unknown said...

Cindy-
It's so funny you posted on the Hawk's blog and NOT mine! I see how it is...
Eily, glad you got to meet The lewtown's, they goooood people! It' looks like y'all had a great time!!!!