Thursday, June 26, 2008

Ft. Wayne Zoo Trip


Auntie Carolyn brought mommy and me back home to Indiana from Ohio. She stayed a few days, and one of the fun places we went was to the Ft. Wayne zoo!
















Hey! Look!


















MONOS!!!



























Here's a red tailed hawk. What do you think? Do we look alike? HA!













I'm a little joey!


















Yeah! A train ride! Cool!













Time to cool off!













Hmmmm, I'm so tired. Do I have to smile?













Nice little goat. May I brush you?
































Did you hear? I was actually hatched from a huge egg!













Watch out, tiger! RRRRRRRRRRR!













Ummmmm, nice lizard. Don't eat me!













Hugs!

6 comments:

Vickie said...

Great pictures at the zoo. When did you cut your hair? Yes I would love to get together for lunch...lets do it!

Keetha Broyles said...

So - - - what do you think - - - which is better (for my 7th Grade Class) the Indy or the Ft Wayne Zoo?

Keetha Broyles said...

Dear Eily, you weren't exactly HATCHED from a HUGE egg. BUT, there definitely WAS an egg involved in your creation. It wasn't huge, nor did it have a shell, but it was an egg nonetheless and part of God's mysterious gift of life to you.

When you are a little older, ask your mommy about this, and if she WANTS to, she can bring you to "the old science teacher" who will give you ALL the details. wink wink.

Love, Auntie Keetha

Keetha Broyles said...

Miss Michelle,

Could I by chance have your permission to borrow the photo of Eily with the egg shell and my note to her??? I'd like to use both in a post on my blog - - - with your permission of course.

Keetha Broyles said...

Eily, you're on my blog!

Anonymous said...

Oh Keetha, It reminds me of when we called you the sex-talk lady at youth camp! :)

Lindsey