Friday, June 13, 2008

Indy Zoo 2008


Thursday was our annual Indianapolis zoo trip with Sarah and Gracie. We started off with a sleep over on Wednesday night. Of course, I didn't go to sleep until 10:30 and that was only after Mommy had tried for an hour to get me to go to sleep. Finally, I just had to cry it out in Gracie's room. Gracie didn't even wake up!

Here we are eating breakfast. Neither one of us ate anything because we were too excited about the zoo!




On the road again...just can't wait to get to the zoo!


















Let's go, Gracie!


















Hi, Sarah!













The start of our zoo trip...sunbathing seals!


















Penguins! They are so cool!


















Polar bear













MONO! This was by far my favorite zoo animal. I didn't see him in the tree at first, but once I did, I started screaming, "MONO! MONO!" Everyone stopped and stared at me! :)
















Lunch time. I still wasn't very hungry because I wanted to see more animals!



These chips sure are good, though.

Here we are at the dolphin show. I was dancing and singing along with the music and entertaining everyone around us.

Llama

Lion...ROAR!

Cute baby elephant. What sound does an elephant make again, Mommy?


What a fun day...

...but, boy, am I tired! Time for a quick nap on the way home.

Ready to cool off in the pool?

Now a little R & R after an afternoon of swimming.

Last, but not least, a refreshing bath!


No comments: