Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Visit to Ohio


I had a great time in Ohio visiting my Grandpa and Grandma Dodrill.


















This is the first rainbow I've ever seen! It's beautiful! Do we have rainbows in Indiana? I'm pretty sure God doesn't like Indiana...all these storms and NO rainbows!











Enjoying a few rays of sunshine and a glass of tea!


















Grandma Marilyn bought me a pool to play in! I loved it. It was a little chilly though.













Great Grandpa and Grandma Dean came to visit me!













Enjoying some food...













...especially strawberry pie!













Up and down! Up and down! Up and down! This is the best toy ever!


















Here, grandpa! Wanna play?













More tea, please!













I must rest. All this playing is making me tired!












This is my first bonfire experience too. Smores, anyone?















Again, I need some rest! Grandpa and grandma are wearing me out!



















I loved visiting the pond. There were ducks, frogs, herons...all sorts of creatures!
























































Thanks for a wonderful time! Love you!

1 comment:

Keetha Broyles said...

Of COURSE we have rainbows in Indiana!!!!!!