Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Sunday



Good morning! I just found the Easter egg left for me under my pillow.











The Easter bunny was especially nice to me this year. I struck a deal with him that if I gave up my pacifier I would get extra toys!























Daddy and I before church
Daddy was a trooper! He just got home from a 12 hour night shift at the hospital and stayed up to go to church with us! Thanks, Daddy!



























Mommy and I before church























This is my pretty green Easter dress. I love green princess dresses too!
































Dancing and singing..."I know you..."













"...I walked with you once upon a dream!!!"














Playing with Mrs. Potato Head...one of my Easter toys










My first Mrs. Potato Head creation

Poor Mommy! She's having a hard time spelling this evening. Is it potatoe or potato...I think it's time for bed, Mommy!




















No comments: