Thursday, April 2, 2009

Valentine's Day



Yes, we know that it is the beginning of April. Mommy admits that she hasn't been doing a good job of keeping the blog updated. She has to start somewhere, right?

We decided to celebrate Valentine's Day all week long. Daddy had to work the whole week, so we made special gifts for him each day and took them into work.

Here are just some of the things we gave him:

























Oh, this crazy blogger site and it's randomly placed pictures!!!
This is me on Valentine's Day morning enjoying strawberry milk!


My Valentine's Day present from Mommy and Daddy






Valentine's Day presents for the whole family







More of Daddy's gifts...

















1 comment:

Keetha Broyles said...

Eily, would you please pass along a little tiny message to your mommy for me???

I'd like to have a tiny visit with her - - - even through a comment on my blog - - - these new pictures make me miss her more than eva!!!

My word verification is polisms - - - that sounds like a good synonym for oxymorons!!!