Sunday, April 12, 2009

Muncie Children's Museum

We took a little family outting to the Muncie Children's Museum. It was a lot of fun! Here I am digging for dinosaur bones.

















Wow! Listen to that! I think the dinosaurs are hungry! We better take them to Mamaw's house to get some food!











The Water Works display was my favorite part of the whole museum!












Climbing through the large ant farm













Sliding













Dog and cat hospital













Doll house













Kid computers













Racing cars with Dad













Trains













Driving a truck













Milking the cow













Look, Mommy! A real bunny!














Fishing













Mommy and me














Daddy and me














2 comments:

Unknown said...

I remember going here when I was a kid and LOVED it! Glad y'all had fun!

Megan said...

Eily, you are growing up into a lovely lady! I love all of your princess dresses. I know you will hear this for the rest of your life (I know, I'm still hearing it), but you look just like your mommy! Have a great summer Eily!

A former student of your Mommy's,
Megan McAdams